- 4x training on skatemill (fitness-skating training)
- 1x ice training
- 4x gym workout (strength training, functional, explosive, special training)
- 2x weight training (weightlifting)
- 2x athletic training on the multifunctional playground (agility, speed, special endurance)
- 1x boxing training
Who is the program for?
The program is designed for pre-season preparation for ice hockey players in the category of cadets and adolescents with the birth year 2002 – 2005. Based on a comprehensive diagnosis of the current level of player training we compile individual training programs lasting 2 to 8 weeks. Their goal is to develop the player’s special abilities while eliminating the player’s drawbacks to improve their gaming performance.
Using the many years of professional experience of our HDC coaching team, consisting of hockey, fitness and mental trainers, physiotherapists, or regeneration experts linked to the athlete’s health status, a micro-cycle training of at least two weeks is conducted with the player.
The training process is individualized and is implemented on 3 specific training environments covered by HDC Czech Republic: ice, dry-land and skatemill, consisting of the following areas:
- Blood sample collection and analysis – evaluation of the player’s health status
- Evaluation of Movement Stereotypes of FMS (Functional Movement Screen)
- Fitness-coordination tests (SportTesting Dryland)
- Biomechanical video analysis of ice-skating technique on a hockey simulator
During pre-season training in HDC Czech Republic, we also use unique technologies and equipment to effectively improve skating techniques:
- HST ice hockey skater A 230
- Instructor – a software program for demonstration exercises
- Live Delay – software program and camera system for instant feedback
- PN (Peripheral Navigation) – improved shooting and peripheral vision
- SN (Shooting Navigation) – improved shooting and reflection
- StridePower – development of special endurance and Firstbeat – monitor heart rate during training
- Laser system – a tool for learning the right reflection
- Well-equipped fitness zone
at least 2 weeks (possibility to extend up to 4-8 weeks)