Training & diagnostic
Who is the program for?
Training & diagnostic package is a connection of special ice hockey diagnostics (fitness-coordination testing & biomechanical analysis of skating technique) and training process on skatemill and off-ice.
- 1x testing of fitness & coordination skills (1st training)
- 1x input biomechanical analysis of skating technique Skating Analysis (2nd training)
- 12x ice hockey training (45 minutes)
- 12x dry training – fitness & coordination exercise (30 minutes)
- 1x Output Biomechanical Analysis Skating Technique Skating Analysis
- 1x training plan
During the HDC Training & Diagnostic Training Units, unique technologies and equipment are used in HDC Czech Republic to increase the efficiency of the training process and to improve skating techniques:
- Instructor - a software program for demonstration exercises
- Live Delay - software program and camera system for instant feedback
- Peripheral Navigation - Improves shooting and peripheral vision
- Shooting Navigation - software to improve shooting accuracy
- Laser System - laser aid for learning the right skating reflection
OUTPUT, FINAL EVALUATION
Consultation of achieved parameters, description of strong and weak indicators with recommendations and video with recording.